Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last class


I just taught my last class at Dancing For Joy.

I don't quite have words. I am a lot more sad than I thought I would be.

It's not that I wish I wasn't leaving, because I know that this next season of my life will be worthwhile, but I am tearfully so grateful for the experience of working at DFJ...

Things I didn't even realize I was blessed by!

-the old slippery floor in Studio 2
-music, loud all over.
-plies at barre
-my sweet girls and their silly stories they HAVE to tell me
-my co-workers whom I dearly love and value
-stretching, always beginning with stretching
-the confidence I grew in as I taught there
-journals where my girls wrote to me about what's going on in their hearts
-praising God through movement

...so much more.

I am blessed. I am so deeply blessed by Dancing For Joy.

xoxo,
Kayla

0 comments:

Post a Comment