Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last DFJ show!


I barely have words. 

The usual craziness of show week. Long hours at the theater. Children glowing with excitement. The wonder and awe of it all.


....seeing God glorified through movement. 

nothing compares. It makes all the work worthwhile. 


with my Lyrical girls after they danced....so very proud of them!

This was my last year teaching at Dancing for Joy. The show was very bittersweet for me. I shed some tears. I tried to remember every detail of that week, to be fully present so that I could honor the moments because I wouldn't get a do-over. I treasure the time I spent at DFJ. It has been an unexpected and glorious gift in my life. 

Thank you, God. Thank you for the pure gift of that place and the dancers in it. 

xoxo,
Kayla 


0 comments:

Post a Comment