Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines for dayssss!

Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite holidays. I am so in love with hearts, glitter, gold and pink...so naturally I get a little crazy about this love holiday.

In years past I have decorated the house under the cover of darkness, surprising my roommates with a Valentine explosion all over the house. This year I'm living by myself (well...with Hattie) so I decided to make more valentines than usual.

I used my secret family cookie recipe and baked some sugar cookies.






Then I made a whole bunch of adorable little mice out of Hershey's Kisses, paper, and some baker's twine. 


For the kids I nanny for M-W I found these cute boxes and filled them with cookies and mice. 


But the real crowning jewel of my Valentine crafts were these ballerina boxes. I am so in love with them! I made them for my nieces and the girls I nanny on Fridays (There were 5 but only 3 pictured). They were so easy to make and turned out beautifully simple.




Happy Valentine's Day!!

xoxo, kayla 




0 comments:

Post a Comment