Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh deer, cookies!

I have a new skill!



Making adorable (and scrumptious) sugar cookies!

Using a secret family recipe I made some cookies for some of my married friends' Christmas gifts. 


By golly, it took forever but it was so worth it! They turned out super cute and everyone loved them. Hattie is obsessed with butter so these were really hard to keep away from her. I put the cookies in my closet to cool because she would not stop eating them!! Silly kitty. We both ate wayyyyy too many. 

Only a tiny fraction of the chaos this project was. Notice my little helper/eater?

My friend Alix made me this apron, I love it! Perfect for baking these gold goodies.



I packaged them up in gold cookie tins with some tissue paper linning the bottom. I forgot to get a picture of the cookies all packaged up with the lids on...let me just tell you that they were overwhelmingly adorable! 

Happy baking! 

Xoxo, Kayla

0 comments:

Post a Comment