Monday, December 16, 2013

Hattie Mae




I've had Hattie for over two months now! I can't believe it's only been two months! Feels like much longer. She's so sweet and cuddly and though she can be rough with her teeth, I really love her. I can't believe how big she's gotten! She's at least twice the size she was when I first brought her home.



She's really been doing great with the Christmas tree (which is now almost dead :( cut down the tree yourself, folks!) and I often find her snuggled up under it...or waiting to pounce me. 




I love when she falls asleep in crazy positions! Oh cats...


Also, her coloring is changing a little, getting more grown up I guess? She's so pretty!! 



It's real nice to have someone to come home to..but....I may becoming a crazy cat lady. I have a ridiculous amount of photos of her. And boy oh boy are kitties expensive! There are just so many cute things you can buy for them! Plus, I pretty much talk about her all the time. But ya know what? I love her and I don't care if I end up being a crazy cat lady cause she's sooooo adorable. 

Xoxo, Kayla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment