Thursday, March 15, 2012

Portland Craft Weekend

Last weekend I drove down to Portland with my two friends, Megan and Alyssa, to visit our friend Alix and do lots of crafts.

IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I didn't get that many crafts done, but I did get to bond a lot with my friends. It was really wonderful. I think I love them more than I did before we went. Have you ever had that happen? Hours spent trapped in a car can do that to a person.

Here are some pictures from the weekend...

In Longview, Wa visiting Alix's mom



The cheese balls. They're like fiberglass for your mouth.

We went to a delicious french pastry shop! Megan was so happy! She loves French things.







Alix got a new cat named Oliver. Super ugly, but also adorable in his own way.

Apostolic Faith Center! It was HUGE!!!!


I had a really wonderful time. I wish it was longer than just a weekend!!!! We decided to make it a yearly tradition! I love my friends!!!

p.s. Thanks Alix for hosting us! It was lovely.

1 comments: