Tuesday, February 21, 2012

whew..

I'm not very good at blogging. I forget to write.

Valentine's Day was bittersweet. I spent lots of hours preparing decorations and woke up in the middle of the night to decorate so my roommates would be surprised.



And oh they were :) 

But the rest of the day wasn't as fun. It was kind of like when you get really excited for your birthday and then it's just a fun day but it's not extraordinary. 

My sister and my friend Crystal painted my nails though...


This past weekend my dad bought me a sewing machine! It's so beautiful. I really love it, so much that I'd save it in a fire. And he bought me a dresser to keep all my craft things in!

I'm going to put paper behind the windows, it looks too unorganized in there


Lent starts tomorrow. Here's what I'm going to do:

1. Journal, or write something, every day!
2. Write notes to my friends and family, encouraging them and telling them how much I love them.
3. No desserts. However, chocolate is not included in that. 

I'll try to be a better blogger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment