Friday, January 27, 2012

Life things lately...

On Wednesday I took the day off work so that my dad, sister, and I could drive down to Portland to see my other sister and her kids.

It's been 4 months since we've seen them, and I missed the kids so much! It ended up being a worthwhile trip, even though it was bittersweet. We saw them for 3 hours, not long enough but better than nothing. 

We went to OMSI! It was really fun! The kids definitely enjoyed it, totally worth it. 


My favorite part, besides seeing the kids, was the fetal development exhibit. It was amazing to see what a fetus looks like at each week! I wish I could have taken pictures, but they don't allow photography in that area. 


It was my second time in Portland. I've been watching Portlandia in preparation and was bummed to not see Carrie and Fred on the streets ;) A very cute and interesting city. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment