Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's snow-amazing



“Dearest daughter,” said Aslan, planting a lion's kiss on her twitching, velvet nose, “I knew you would not be long in coming to me. 
Joy shall be yours.


I feel that Jesus is awaking in my life. Life is so much better when I put my trust and hope in Jesus and not myself. I have found that lovely wonderful everlasting joy running through my heart and soul again. It is... exquisite. 

We've had a snow storm in the PNW this week. The studio has been closed all week! I got to sleep in today because my nanny baby's mom stayed home from work. 

I spent the day with two of my roommates from last year, We had soup, hot chocolate, and went sledding :) it was extremely enjoyable. 

Best part: I came home to an absolutely delicious dinner of chicken pot pie!

Work tomorrow? We'll see! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment